1. If you had to list the top three, most important, elements of the wedding you envision, what would it be? 2. At the end of the evening, what would you want your guests to say about your wedding experience? 3. The one thing I want you to know about my fiancé (or us) is… 4. The important element(s) of our love story we want incorporated into the experience are… 5. The absolute must for our weddings is… 6. Under no circumstances do we want... 7.Where would you like the ceremony to take place? (Church, park, outdoor, indoor, hotel, destination) 8. Where would you like the reception to take place? (Ballroom, nightclub, outdoor tent, beach, etc.) 9. Is there a special place you'd like to go after your wedding? 10. Who will be involved in the planning of the wedding? You and your fiancé? Parents? Godparents? 11. Does everyone involved in the planning have the same vision for the wedding? 12. Does everyone involved in the planning have the same vision for the wedding? 13a. What is the budget you have set for the wedding & ceremony? What does that include? Dress, rings, honeymoon, reception dinner, etc. 15. What worries you the most about the planning of your wedding? On your wedding day? 16. What 3 words best describe your relationship with your fiancé? 17. What expectations do you have for your wedding planner?
18. How involved do you want to be in the actual planning elements of your wedding?
19. Of all the weddings you have attended in the past, what made it memorable?
20. What resources have you used for wedding inspiration? (Indicate all that apply)
21. What other comments would you like to share about your wedding? Submit